Monday, October 5, 2009

Back to School (Again...)

Hey Guys,

Celebration! I got to go to class today! Unfortunately, though, my counts were still a little low this morning (around 350), so in order to go to class, I had to wear this lovely mask. In case you were wondering, yes, it's from Children's, and yes, those ARE flying band-aids printed on it. It matched my outfit SO well...


Anyway, it was really good to be able to get out of the house and back to school. Basically things seemed like they had been pretty uneventful when I was gone, and I had kept up with my reading, so I wasn't confused. I had a French quiz to make up, but I took it while the professor went over the graded quizzes with the class.

I felt a little foggy all day, but I'm pretty sure that's because I got up at 7am so I could make sure to be at the clinic by 8 (when they open) to get my blood work done to see how low my counts were.

I also got to meet up with my friend Andrew for a little bit - it was nice to see him because we haven't gotten together in over a month because our schedules have been kind of conflicting. Hopefully we'll be able to get together again sometime soon, because I miss all of my friends!

Time to go do homework! (is it bad that I'm actually getting excited about that??)

Lots of Love,
Lauren

4 comments:

  1. Hooray! and you make the mask look cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! Glad you were able to go to school today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So when you're getting treatment you get to watch movies, but you have to wear flying band aids on your mask. Looks like treatment at Children's definitely has its pros and cons.

    Glad you're back to class, now go do your homework!

    ReplyDelete