Sunday, August 9, 2009

Testing 1-2-3

Hey Guys,

This is a quick test - I can't get internet at Children's, so I added the mobile update feature that Blogspot offers. Before I go in for my treatment tomorrow, I want to check to make sure that this actually works!

In other news, I had my pre-chemo bloodwork done today (all normal!) and had to wait FOREVER at Outpatient Anderson (where I get labs done so I don't have to go all the way downtown), which also happens to be the CHMC Urgent Care. Normally, since I get labs done on Sundays, there isn't anyone elso there and I'm in and out right away. Today, however, I was there for almost and hour surrounded by little kids with soccer injuries and serenaded by the always beloved Hannah Montana. I almist went crazy.

Anyway, treatment tomorrow at 7:30am... If you're in Cincinnati, I'll be in until dinner time, so feel free to text and stop by!

Lots of Love,
Lauren

1 comment:

  1. it might be fun for eyelashes to get some individual ones, along with the full strips of them, so you can just play with them and make it different every day

    love you, M

    ReplyDelete