Tuesday, January 26, 2010

More Hair, More Hair!

Hey Guys,

It's my third week of school and I'm starting to feel a little better. I went home this past weekend and hung out with some of my friends from my internship last summer - it was REALLY good to see them, I've been missing them a lot while I'm at school. It's been awhile since I've updated, so I wanted to post up some pictures of my hair, which has been growing really well! It's almost long enough to style some way, and it's messy when I wake up in the morning. It's finally gotten thick enough that it looks like a buzz cut (although it's still thinner than it used to be) and it's really soft & kind of fuzzy. I stopped using the Nioxin and started using Herbal Essences shampoo & conditioner for chemically-treated hair (haha) at the recommendation of my mom, who used it when my little brother was growing his hair back from chemo. I think I'm going to make an appointment for Spring Break (about 1.5 months away) to get the gross ends cut off, and maybe it'll even be long enough to get it trimmed up into a style. 










I put up that last picture because Katie & I were trying on my large collection of stretchy headbands since she might be borrowing a diamondy one for her recital. I've decided my hair's still too short for headbands & that this one makes me look like one of those baby girls whose parents put headbands on their bald heads to show that they're girls. Haha...

Also, a belated thanks to my friend Gretchen, who has an amazing pixie cut, for recommending some good short-hair products for whenever I'll need them!

Lots of Love,
Lauren

7 comments:

  1. "chemically treated" LOL! I also noticed it came in pretty soft. Looks like you're really filling out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use my headbands alot. But with the lacking of hair, it makes like a big indention in your head. LOL. at least with mine it does. But they are still cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. stumbled upon your blog. your posts are very inspiring. you have a beautiful head. seriously, it looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh, I totally LOVE the headband in your hair!

    ReplyDelete