Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween pt. 1

Hey Guys,

I had a pretty tame Halloween (since my counts are too low to actually go anywhere or have a party) but I took TONS of pictures of my mom's beautiful fall flowers and pumpkins and other things, so here they are...









pumpkins pre-carving: Brian's on the left, mine on the right!



my curly stem - I always try to find one with cool stems!












I went for a classic pumpkin look...









We tried to put Lily (Brian's cat) into his pumpkin. Cats don't like being put in pumpkins...






Brian's pumpkin - he found this design online and then drew it on his pumpkin freehand... I'm impressed.



Getting ready to pass out candy



Pumpkins at night... Brian's is really scary....




Stay tuned for more Halloween pictures!

Lots of Love,
Lauren

3 comments:

  1. your pumpkin came out nice.. it looks like a cute one.. its not gonna do anything evil.. looks like a sweety pie.. with that one tooth sticking out.. hehe..
    Brian's looks totally wicked! awsome!! it reminds me of the skull for the phantom from the future cartoons.. he had an awsome skull on the ring.. it looked neat!
    Happy halloween. Hope your count goes up. have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya, Lauren! Congrats on finishing up your final treatments. That is so awesome!

    Just picked you as the winner of the necklace and bracelet giveaway, so shoot me an email and let me know where to send your goodies! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete