Friday, September 11, 2009

Back in the 'Nati

Hey Guys,

I know it's super late (at least here in the US!) but I wanted to do a quick update to let you all know that I'm back in Cincinnati!

For those of you who didn't know ( I can't remember if I mentioned it in my last entry or not) I've been in Chicago with my mom for the last five days, and before that I was in Berea and Oberlin visiting all of my BW and Oberlin in Italy friends.

Since I'm a patient in the Day Hospital at Cincinnati Children's, the Day Hosp was closed for Labor Day (this past Monday) and since my scans all came back normal (woo!) Dr. Adams decided that it would be cool for me to delay treatments a week (since I always have treatments on Mondays). My mom and I decided to take advantage of this and take a quick trip up to Chicago.

Now, since it's 2:15 am here, and I've had a couple of drinks (thanks to the always wonderful William in celebration of my clean scans), I'm pretty tired and I keep mis-typing. I wanted to let you all know, though, that I'm back in town and back to blogging. I missed you all!

You'll get a more detailed account of my trips in the next post or two. Until then, GOOD NIGHT!

Lots of Love,
Lauren

2 comments:

  1. WELCOME BACK!! I'm glad that you had a good time ^_^! Sleep well and till next post! (I just woke up an hour ago haha, it's 9.15am here). Ciao Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome back. wondered where you'd been. though you were drunk you didnt forget putting the labels on the post.. hehe.. what did you have?? black label?? ;)

    ReplyDelete